View Single Post
      04-17-2012, 09:18 PM   #25
K900 NY
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 MCB/SO

HUD is great. One of the best options for the X6. I know everyone is different but for me it beats having to look down at the speedometer which, more often than not, is blocked by the steering wheel.

I don't have the rear entertainment system. I saw it and it was underwhelming. Go with the iPad holders.

I traded in a '10 black X6 35i and ordered a '12 X6 50i, pretty much loaded. I was getting pretty tired of seeing black X6's everywhere (lots of white ones out there too). Dealer told me 8 out of 10 X6's are black. I nearly went with the vermillion, but changed it to space grey. Couldn't be happier. Black perforated leather and aluminum trim.....looks sharp IMO. I had a beige interior on a 535 a few years ago. It was too bright, tough to keep clean and, well, just didn't cut it for me.

Some other options I really like:

The leather dashboard (you should really check it out)
The 20" 336 style rims (I'm in NY and yeah we get a few snow days but not nearly enough to warrant an all weather set....IMO)
The premium sound system (huge difference over the standard eqp)

They're including sports seats with the new M package. Strongly recommend comfort seats. Way WAY better than the sport seats.
Attached Images

Last edited by K900 NY; 04-17-2012 at 09:27 PM.. Reason: photos
Appreciate 0