View Single Post
      11-29-2017, 05:08 PM   #6
m5james
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 X5M Alpine White on Sakhir

Your own listings say "1200 lumens, 2x brighter than stock" then another says "1800 lumens, 2x brighter than stock"...so a claimed 600 lumens difference, still 2x brighter...which one is it? I'll happily go back outside and not only prove they can be seen in daylight, I'll show they can even be seen with the headlights on.

Last night I was sitting in my car on break and noticed my angel eyes were still on via the reflection on the car about 30' away from me even though the engine was off...opened the door and they finally shut off. Literally just today I saw their reflection on a bumper in front of me, wondered why headlights were on as well (headlights shouldn't be on in the day time) and realized the HID I was seeing was the car in the lane next to me...make no mistake though, I could see my angel eyes reflection clearly. I've tried other LED bulbs and some the last set I tried admittedly sucked...waste of $20.
Point being...these ones are plenty bright and per your response, "similar bulbs" means it's not the same as these ones I've listed here.

In the meantime, here's some random pic of the same LED's in the GF's 535xiT that I took for her when I'd installed them.

Bottom line...are your bulbs 33% brighter because they're 33x more expensive.
Attached Images

Last edited by m5james; 11-29-2017 at 05:25 PM..
Appreciate 0