12-01-2011, 10:03 PM   #25
Beemer22
Banned
Iran
Rep
Drives: SOLD: 2002 BMW M3, 2011 BMW 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESC OFF View Post
Getting a better deal is not being a mooch....mooching is to obtain something without paying for it...are you telling us you never comparison shop for anything?
I do comparison shopping, like when I wanted to buy an home theater amp. I walked into Century Stereo and looked for an amp. The sales rep took 2 hours to have me listen to different amps. I told him I will come back to him.
I did find the amp I wanted on line for $250 less. I told him if he will match the price. He said they can't since the on-line place is not an authorized retailer. So I gave him the business and paid $250 more.

And now if I have questions, I can call him and he will send me info via e-mail or walk me through it. So I got service with that $250.

Service really comes in AFTER you give your business. My clients have my cell and e-mail and they can contact me anytime. Hell I have gone to people's homes to pair the Universal Garage Door Opener more than 20 times in the last few years.

I don't know, there is no loyalty left in the world. I have been going to the same dry cleaner for 8 years. There is one across the street from me but I drive 4 miles to go here instead.

Anyways..

Last edited by Beemer22; 12-01-2011 at 10:09 PM..
Appreciate 0