Drives: G05 40i LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreyATC View Post
LOL
sorry...
So, it's my CA vs yours?
I was just wondering where you got your information
Mine was swearing LEDs while reading it off some docs
Now i'm completelly confused as to where he read this from or what was he smoking
Honestly though, i dont really care, just curiuos why different info from different dealer
The way gears are shifted on the steering wheel is also different for post April 2011 production. This is a no cost option as well. I got the info from BMW here in Austria, this was my specific question and the answer I got was there will be no changes with the lights. In addition, in the new catalogue available on-line
http://www.bmw.de/de/de/newvehicles/...catalogue.html

There is no mention of LED corona rings in it and everything else is mentioned that was announced, even the steering wheel paddles are now shown different on photos. Still you got me going (it is 7 am here) and I hope that you are right and BMW made last minute changes and your CA read them on some top secret document with coffee stains (this is how rumours on forums start). Perhaps the dealer thinks it would be logical (like I thought initially), Would really like to know where he read about the LED lights Can you ask him to show you this document, back lights are LED from start, perhaps he got all confused.
Appreciate 0