View Single Post
      04-05-2011, 05:00 PM   #36
Mb23
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: It's a BM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBobDeuce View Post
Just as an update, the 800 number now says that my 2012 X6M is in the paint shop and will be done a day early -- on April 6.

Still no word, though, on whether any 2012 X6 has passed the EPA and CARB emissions testing. Until that happens, I don't think the plant will release the cars. That may explain the delays that some have been reporting, and it could even be backing up the production times (but that's just speculation).

Finally, I've not heard about any other updates to the MY2012 X6, except the 3-seats in the rear and Apps. I don't know about LED headlights or anything else. I hope that my new car isn't obsolete too quickly! The biggest thing I wanted that hasn't been updated is the black panel dash like the new X3 and 5-series; but, my guess is that a change of that magnitude won't happen until the X6 hits its next F-code platform (again, speculation).

But, even with all that speculation, it sounds like my car will be complete tomorrow, so that's cool! Now I just have to wait for emissions testing before they schedule my Performance Center Delivery date.

I'm in paint also... I think I remember you saying the web also updated for you as well? Mine hasn't. Still on order!
Appreciate 0