View Single Post
      10-25-2016, 02:31 PM   #10
JN1
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: S211 AMG E63

Thanks for all of the recommendations. Super short trip, but my first time to London (Europe actually) and had a great time. I'll definitely return soon hopefully.

Twickenham stadium is quite impressive, especially compared to LA Coliseum. It was great watching the Giants v Rams on the sidelines in London. British hospitality there is really nice and loved all the questions about American football we got from the locals everywhere we went.

- Got my fill of Brit food: Fish & Chips, Bangers and Mash, Shepherds Pie, plenty of pints and cheap whisky (compared to US prices)

- Friday hit up The Cabbage Patch in town walked around Twickenham for a bit then hit up Richmond upon Thames for some pub action: The Old Ship and The Pig's Ears

- Typical tourist stuff in Saturday in London: Eye, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, SoHo, Chinatown for Dim Sum, Regent St

- Sunday had a few hours to spare before my flight so I went over to Kew Gardens and had lunch at The Botanist (I recommend it highly) for a proper pint and food