View Single Post
      05-20-2012, 08:18 AM   #197
jero20
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: bmw x6

Oh ok. I'll take a pic later and post it.

For those of you that are thinking of getting one, there is something that actually caught me a little off guard. I read a lot of reviews talking about the leg room and head room, about how the car really doesnt have that much room on the back. Well the car i trade it in was a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee and i can tell you my X6 is way more confortable on the back. The legroom aspect of it is a hughe optical ilusion, a lot of cars specially SUV seem to have a lot of leg room, but the seat are kind of short on the butt/leg area. The X6 (not sure if its a BMW thing since this is my first BMW) has really confortable and ergonomic seats on the back, the area where your butt actually touches the seat is a lot bigger/longer than other cars, hence you dont need that much leg room (optical ilusion). I am 6'0 and i can say that even with the driver seat setup for me driving i can seat on the back comfortably, also my head does not even touch the roof, maybe if the car hits a bump i might get there, but doubt it.

Anyway just wanted to give a quick review on it.
Appreciate 0