View Single Post
      01-24-2010, 02:53 PM   #18
BlackX6
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW X6 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by titaniumx6 View Post
First post aswell!! been a long time lurker but having taken delivery of a titanium silver 5.0 x6 2 weeks ago im going to be alot more active in these forums! Coming from an SL55 AMG the x6 is def a beast, but doesnt offer the same neck snapping torque of my AMG. Im really looking to step it up! im also looking for a tune, but all ive been able to find is a company called SIngh Autosport which i have never heard of and i'm kinda gunshy about handing over my 80G beast to them. Anyone have any feedback on them?? Also AUDIOQUEST who is tuning your beast?
Haha. I actually STILL have the SL55 AMG and agree about the acceleration. The biggest difference as far as I can tell is that you can experience the neck-snapping torque right off the bat at very low RPMs... However, with the Singh Autosports tune and the 600lbft torque on the X6, at about 1800-2000 rpms you really get an incredible rush of power and acceleration... The SL sounds better though (silencers removed) and last night I actually broke the rear end loose when I stepped on it at 60mph... can't do that with the X6... haha

MY SinghAutosports review:
http://www.xbimmers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=323869
Attached Images

Appreciate 0