View Single Post
      05-10-2010, 04:51 PM   #3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: always changing

here's the X5 35i spec. i ended up going with 35i SportActivity with M Sport package. i had posted an earlier thread asking option on both cars. (http://www.xbimmers.com/forums/poll....ts&pollid=4672) after pricing out both options extensively, i discovered that for 2011, the $4,800.00 M Sport package is a pretty good deal when comparing to the 50i. the Adaptive Drive is a $3,500.00 option alone. i drove both cars with & without Adaptive Drive. for us, it's a must have because the ride is more comfortable in normal mode. the car without Adaptive Drive is just too stiff... so for $4,800 u get the Adaptive Drive, M steering wheel, 20'' wheel & painted body trims with F/R bumpers. even the exhaust tip is the 50i style. on the other hand, on 50i the M sport is $6,500 + $950 for 20'' wheel upgrade. i could live without but then the Adaptive Drive will add another $3,500.00 to the tag...

one down side though, u can only order limited colors on the car with the M Sport. they are Alpine White, Space Gray, Titanium Silver, Black Sapphire, Carbon Black & Deep Sea Blue. i was set on the Sparkling Bronze but later found out it's not available on the M Sport. bummer.

so i settle with the Titanium Silver, black Nevada leather with Dark Bamboo. all major option packages are checked + comfort access.
Appreciate 0