07-07-2012, 08:12 PM   #2
SGBAILEY79
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011.5 M3 ZCP 6MT, 2012X5d

This might work for you

http://www.esstuning.com/categories/...eries/X5-4.8i/

Product Description
ESS Normal Aspiration optimized ECU software is a result of 100's of dyno runs and exact calibration of all parameters to allow maximum performance gains with improved drivability/fuel consumption and stock engine longevity.

The end user can select between tuned and stock software versions simply using the E-Flash system to load whatever version is required. Any future updates or changes in modifications can easily be accomodated through an emailed update. ESS E-Flash also includes full engine diagnostic functionality and code clearing capabilities. ESS E-Flash also includes full engine diagnostic functionality and code clearing capabilities.

Compatible with the following models :

-550i
-650i
-750i
-X5 4.8i

Features :

-Removed top speed governor
-Reprogrammed torque management
-Reprogrammed Valvetronic lift height
-Reprogrammed Valvetronic lift height
-Reprogrammed throttle response
-Reprogrammed ignition, vanos and fuel parameters for optimum operation

The software is compatible with performance cat-back exhaust systems.

Software available for both US and European specification cars.

Typical performance increase is +10-15hp with software alone on 91US/95Euro octane fuel.

When ordering this product you will receive 1 ESS E-Flash OBD2 programming system which will VIN lock to your car.

This system can be used to program between stock and tuned, and it can also be used to load custom files/race fuel files/updates received from ESS over email.

The ESS E-Flash system can also be used to load software for ESS supercharger systems should you ever decide to upgrade to one of these.

Application intended for: BMW E60 E61 E63 E64 E65 E53 550i 650i 750i X5 4.8i N62 version from 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010

HOME | ABOUT US | DEALERS | ONGOING DEVELOPMENTS | GALLERY | PROJECT CARS | CONTA
Appreciate 0