View Single Post
      10-02-2023, 02:45 PM   #4
mp3_in
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW X6 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbofraggins View Post
I see you are in Ukraine…if I had this much trouble getting to the bottom of this… I’d reluctantly pay for BMW to hopefully find out whats up.

I hope you sort it… what year is it?
Yes I am,
Yes sir, Im thinking of it, one thing that warms me that I got all heavy weight stuff in, lol, audi shop which is 5 times cheaper in here, what Im afraid of, is that they gonna say something like "I've altered system by removing catalytic converter and I need to buy for 5K new ones" and this won't solve the issue, I know somethibg like this gonna happen) I got one electronic guy but he had some personal circumstances, Im waiting for him, return date unknown ;(
anyway just by cutting catalysts car sound became top notch, juicy beast, if not for sound I would be dumping it already I swear

So X6 with me 4 years and is 2009, first saw road in 2013 (most likely people did not like it, bmw always ahead designs etc)
105K kms (80K miles), I did not overwhelmingly invested in it, taking an account that it was sold for $130K back in 2013, is madness)) those cars should be selling new or never bought except you find car like mine with 80% stuff replaced only in engine bay, and then you will have a decent mechanic, otherwise you are ***.
Appreciate 0