View Single Post
      05-04-2012, 09:55 AM   #11
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadJay8 View Post
Went from the 4.4 x5 to the x6 50!!! My only draw back is I get a lot more attention than I want. I generally have to keep it in the garage when I'm home. My other problem is I can't stop driving it. Way more fun than my old X5 or my wife's lex 350awd. Initially went to pick up the x6 35 but test drove the 50 no way am I looking back. You don't need the premium sound -- your gonna wanna hear that exhaust!!
Hey MadJay8, I see you are in Rosedale... you mean Queens? I am in Jamaica Queens so we might be neighbors. I agree, the 50i is NICE.... but when I ordered my 35i three years ago, when 93 octane was over $4.50 and prices were still going up, I couldn't justify myself to spent the extra coin on horses that won't get to run free because of traffic on roads like the LIE, Belt, Van Wyck... you know what I mean, lol.

OP, all in all, whether you get the 35i or the 50i, you will enjoy driving that thing without a doubt. Now if you got the ///M in your sights, well lets just say you will be the envy of YOUR neighbors until they go car shopping again!