Captain
Rep
Drives: SE 46

FS: 2011 X5 xDrive35d, CPO, 21k miles, NC

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I'm going back to where I started. I need a full on truck and a sedan. So my X5 is available.

2011 X5 xDrive35d.
21,000 miles

This is a great vehicle and I love it 90% of the time but need a truck that other 10%.

My fuel mileage has never been below 21 even around town (I drive it pretty easy in town) and I normally get 23 to 24 on the highway where I cruise pretty fast.

I bought this CPO vehicle in Feb of 2011 and it had 12,000 miles on it. Black Sapphire Metallic with Oyster Neveda Leather. New Vehicle warranty and $0 Maintenance are good until 2-1-2015. CPO warranty is good until 2-1-2017.

I did a Kelly Blue Book and checked every option except third seat and grill guard. I'l try and do a complete list here:
Sport Pkg
Cold Weather Pkg (Includes Heated Seats)
Premium Pkg
Premium Sound Pkg (Includes Sirius Sat Radio)
Rear Climate Pkg
Technology Pkg (Includes Nav)
20" Alloy Y-spoke wheels
Comfort Access keyless remote
Running Boards
Roof Rack
Mutli Contour Seats
Side-veiw Cameras
Heads-up Display
Rear Seat Entertainment

I had the dealership install the BMW 2" receiver hitch and the BMW Trailer control unit. I've only towed a small utility trailer.

This is a FULLY loaded unit with a great warranty and very comfortable.

I hate to sell it and I won't give it away. If I don't get my price, my wife will end up driving it (she loves it but she drives a 328 XiT).

Kelly Blue Book says the price is $54,900 in excellent condition (which this one is) and makes no allowance for the CPO warranty.

My price, $54,900 primarily because of the condition and the CPO.

I am in Winston Salem NC

Jeff
336-749-0340
jeffhall@triad.rr.com

Attached Images

Appreciate 0