11-13-2012, 07:44 AM   #22
1230vani
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G05 40i LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndabunka View Post
Space is a primary issue (so you are saying you need more space than a X4 or Macan) but then your VERY NEXT breath is that those two are now AWESOME considerations? WTF? Actually, this ENTIRE thread is kind of a pointless exercise of "WHAT IF"... not very productive.

Anyone here actually have a clue as to what ZX Spectrum is related too? I am a computer guy and the only thing I can find is some esoteric reference to color spectrum used for computers.Different? Sure. Radical? Nope, not even close!
Macan and X4 seem like they will be great/awesome cars, but will not have as much space as the X6. I am still considering those cars as an option knowing that they do have less space. I am undecided about what to do as an X6 does not have a real competitor. Buying a new LCI X6 next summer (when mine is due for sale) might not be the best thing as the car is in its last years of life, meaning it will loose more on value when the new one is out.

Finally, last but not least, you seem like a very positive and nice person and I appreciate your comments. And in the meantime, I hope you are enjoying your X5.
Appreciate 0