View Single Post
      08-12-2010, 10:29 AM   #1
XBMW6
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 740Li 2021 M850i

My X6 w/ Performance Package

What's up guys...As promised, here's updated photos of my X6 with Performance Kit. Just to give you an idea first, I have 2010 X6 50i which took delivery of last December, however, I haven't had a chance to post pics. The car is fully loaded with Oyster interior leather.

The X6 now has the performance package including the black kidney grills. Honestly, these photos doesn't do the car any justice...The X6 with performance package looks amazing in real life, more sporty and aggressive. Also, the package gives you the impression of the car being lower...I guess because of the side skirts and the lower bumper. Also, those performance grills are awesome. I didn't expect them to look that good. The frame is black metallic and the inside matt black. It perfectly complements the whole package. The rear fins and spoiler are sold separately, but actually, I didn't not like them that much. By the way, I noticed the X6 turns more heads now

I would like to note that the kit would look best on lighter colors, especially from the rear and sides because it shows the body colored parts more clearly at night. Mine doesn't show as clearly because space gray tend to look darker in the evening.

Regarding the performance power kit, the difference is definitly noticeble when compared to stock 50i. It's not huge (like X6M), however, you do feel that the car is faster and the throttle response is more aggressive...I noticed it pulls harder even on higher rpm. Also, I noticed that the exhaust note sounded a bit louder...not sure if that has to do with the new performance software, but I could be mistaken. As BMW stated, 100 km/h 0.2 seconds quicker. I think it's easy now to clock the X6 under 5.0 secs. Overall, I think the upgrade is worth it given the price and warranty. Plus, the X6 is now more fun to drive.

Let me know if you have any questions. Enjoy...Cheers
Attached Images

Last edited by XBMW6; 10-01-2010 at 11:28 AM..
Appreciate 0