View Single Post
      04-27-2012, 05:29 PM   #130
udmx6
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: X7, i3s

I just found these pics from BMW dealer. It is 2013 X6 50i with M Performance Pkg. I just wanna compare them with the images from BMWUSA.com

As you can see, There are M foot rest & Stainless Brake pedal but NO Stainless throttle

I ordered M performace Pkg and don't know what to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pex5 View Post
Our 2013 X6 with M performance package is also missing the doorsills - as in it has none. Not even the regal ones. M dead pedal is there as are stainless brake pedal and throttle. Heated Msport steering wheel is there thank god. The LEDs are on it as well.

The doorsills, fog light surrounds and exhaust tips are cosmetic. These parts can be retrofitted easily. But I have 2 issues and we'll see how BMW handles them...

1) What about the uprated N55hp engine (same as on the 640 and gran coupe). What if that was overlooked as well? I'm not sure its just software? That's a potential buyback issue. I'll be satisfied if service can confirm its the correct engine;

2) Although the parts are essentially snap on, they are (except for the door sills) new for 2013 - black satin exhaust tips and LCI black fog light surrounds...which means "extras" will be hard to get. To that I say take it off the production line and let someone else wait. The mistake is on their shoulders, I'm not content taking a number and waiting if the parts "are on backorder from Germany".

The car looks great. I'll get all this sorted out but frankly this is a shocking mistake for a company like BMW in 2012.

Regards,
DRP
Attached Images

Last edited by udmx6; 04-27-2012 at 05:38 PM..
Appreciate 0