View Single Post
      11-14-2010, 01:15 PM   #6
ws00297440
Rep
Drives: x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikendiken View Post
I drove both the '11 xDrive35i and the '09 xDrive50i and ended up buying the '09 xDrive50i.

The turbo-charged inline-6 is awesome and when paired with the 8-speed automatic it has no problem getting up the road, but the turbo V8 is just SOO much FUN to drive. It's like it has a bottomless pit of pull. The wide-eyed look on everyone's face when you put your foot down is worth the price of admission alone. That said, if this was a daily driver, I'd probably stick with the 35i.

Both X6's are going to have the DPC differential (Dynamic Performance Control) as that's standard, but if the '09 has Adaptive Drive then that might seal the deal for me. It gives the X6 that coupe-like handling.

If I were you, then I'd get the '09 (well within your budget) and then add-on the Performance Aero Kit which greatly enhances the look.

I don't know anything about the Touareg, but VW's push down-market would make the long-term value of the semi-upscale image of the Touareg suspect to me.

but 09 X6 has the old N54 engine and the computer system is old.

the NAVI is DVD rather than hardrive based and the resolution is low compare to the 11 X6...

also the gear box is 6 speed. New X6 has 8 speed which is smoother and comforter ....

thats why Im confusing

cuz one of my friend is leaving the country so his 09 X6 50I is a great deal to have (saved 15k compare to the market, almost equal to the trade in value)

that is why Im not looking for a 10 X6..

but acutally I think I dont think I need the 4.4 turbocharged engine for casual use ...and the fuckin insurance will going to charge me 4-5hundred per month if I go for this car. (I hate canada)

the whole actractive point here is the deal.

Touareg costs me 6.7k fully loaded after tax while the old 50I costs me 3-4k cheaper than Touareg..

==

Ive asked a lot of my friends and they said I'd better go for a new car since I dont know much about how this driver had done to this car...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :mad0 259:
Appreciate 0