United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3, F10 535i

Garage List
2011 335d  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywagon View Post
Hotrod,
No! But if you don't own one and hang your hat on an eight minute video report full of lies you are a fool. Example...he claimed there is no head room in the back seat. I'm 6"2" and I fit fine, no head banging. If you don't like the car fine but, again, to put it bluntly if you don't own and drive one you don't know what you're talking about. It's known as 'experience'.
I completely agree that you most likely will not appreciate the finer details of a vehicle unless you own one and if you base your opinion solely on a magazine or TV review of a vehicle you are a fool.

However, the point I'm making is you don't have to buy buy a vehicle to have an opinion on it or to know what you are talking about. We all own BMW's so most of us get down to the dealership fairly regularly ( )and have a chance to see and touch maybe even drive these vehicles to form our own opinions. The X6 is for a niche market (that some would argue is getting smaller as the economic climate changes) which means a lot of people aren't going to get it or like it.
Appreciate 0