View Single Post
      03-24-2010, 07:15 PM   #15
BlackX6
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW X6 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by foofitr View Post
Thanks Shenard and dmlgc for getting my back. It comments from people like X6V8TT that make me long for the good old days when there were less X6's and people commenting on this forum. I mean I included the link with pictures, what's up with that guy? I don't know if its laziness or stupidity, but it never ceases to amaze me when someone asks a quesiton in this forum that has been discussed upside down and over 20 times! Has it never occured to people to use something as rudimentary as a "Search" function in a forum or understand how to click on a link?
I used to live in Fleamont, and its the same with that town as this forum: the more people that moved in, the more it took the charm and uniqueness, and you were left with overcrowding & ignorance.

Anywho, as far as the dyno sheet, I was never given one. I asked for one when I picked up my car from Dinan Morgan Hill, but they said they can't Dyno a turbo car. I never knew if that was BS or not, so I posted that question way back when I got the car from them in 2009. I received so much more than exhaust from Dinan, I haven't the interest to search and look back and see what was said.
How is the exhaust from them?? Does it sound more aggressive than the stock one? Can that be purchased at this time or was it one of a kind? I'm currently trying to get a quote for the Hartge one...

As for the dyno... it sounds like BS.... they can't dyno a "turbo" car??? are they kidding??? Something obviously doesn't sound right... I'm getting the feeling from what you are saying and from that story from the Singh blog (if it's true) that Dinan really doesn't have a tune for the X6... If they did, I would think they would be able to back it up with a dyno sheet and not give us pathetic excuses like that... I guess it doesn't matter. Im personally very happy with my tune, the truck is a monster. Can't wait to get a good exhaust on it :-)
Appreciate 0