Thread: Blow Off Sound
View Single Post
      03-10-2024, 11:30 PM   #1
grkmspr
Rep
Drives: X6 xdrive35i

Blow Off Sound

There is a blow off sound in my vehicle.

N55 engine, I just bought the car, I know it shouldn't be like this. I showed it to the service and they said it was because another hose connection on the hose had become disconnected. They connect again, We did a road test and the problem persists.

I replaced the diverter valve and the problem still persists.

As a result, the masters at the service said that the coding/software was pre-installed in the car and that it was strengthened too much to produce this sound. It seemed ridiculous to me.

The problem is exactly this;
You start the car and drive away. If you drive very calmly, there is no serious sound, just a slight flutter sound during acceleration, or a sound when changing gear at speeds of 60-70 km.

If you drive aggressively, press the gas pedal hard and make sudden accelerations, there will be a lot of flutter noise, even when you kick down the gas, the revs reach 7000rpm and the car kicks very badly when shifting into gear/or turbo is failing. And then, even if you go slowly, there is a constant movement under your gas pedal, and when you press the slightest gas, a flutter sound occurs, and the car may even kick unnecessarily. (we thought the diverter valve was stuck and replaced it)

Turning the vehicle off and on again fixes it. .

Normally, there is a 28A4 fault in the car, but when I kicked down, the 2774 fault also appeared.

Where should I focus for malfunction? Is it really possible to make such sounds with software?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0