Rep
Drives: '23 AMG GLE53, '10 X6M

Garage List
2023 AMG GLE53  [0.00]
2010 BMW X6M  [0.00]
2008 Mini Cooper S  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by m5james View Post
Yes, it's all plug and play...no cutting required. It works good but it's not perfect and.sometimes the two systems sometimes conflict with each other. Let's say I lock the truck with comfort access and then I'll do a remote start before coming back...after coming back there will often be a 4-5 handle pulls delay before comfort access responds. Sometimes after locking the truck with the Kickyride ride remote, I'll get back into the truck and the truth will act like I don't have the key on me, forcing me to put it into the dash. Sometimes the truck will have the key profile from my physical key, sometimes it'll have the key profile from the key I had to clone to the Kickyride...I think that's a BMW issue though since I've heard of people having key issues. I LOVE the remote start for the cold and seeing people's reactions to my catless cold idle, but at $900 I've looked at other options for the GF's 535xiT.
Thanks. I'm ordering one from kicky now. Looks like its:

Part # OL-RS-BM1 FOR $350
And KR-RS for $125 which is the optional smart phone module and service for 1 year

Do you recall which long range transmitters you purchased?