08-04-2017, 08:21 AM   #5
Blackland
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 X6M

Garage List
2014 BMW X6M  [0.00]
I am traveling until 8/8. When I get back in town I will take more detailed pictures of the exhaust per requests. In answer to PM's the exhaust has normal wear for a two year old part that was under a car driven about 3000 miles per year. There are a few scratches, the pipes discolor from silver when new to a gold color with use, there is a dent in the silencer. There is some carbon build-up at the joints, I cannot remove it with WD-40 but if you buy this you can use whatever industrial cleaner you want to get it off.

The black carbon fiber tips (the only part you see when installed) are perfect. The exhaust valves function normally. Mechanically this exhaust is in excellent condition. This includes two new BMW gaskets, new vacuum lines, white and copper anti-seizing compounds, install instructions, all original packaging. You will have to use your existing exhaust mounts or purchase new ones, they are not included.

I have this listed on several sites, it is subject to sale at any time. Shipping cost $300 when I purchased this, you can probably expect to pay the same amount depending on where you live in relation to Atlanta, GA.
Appreciate 0