Die Wolfe
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '12 535i Msport/'13 X5///M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Wolfe View Post
Cool, thanks for that info dude! I have a 2013 X5M and the stance has been bothering me!

Couple of questions: How much were the H&R's? Why that brand, are there any other or better brands to go with?

Please post pics of the front and especially the rears! I was torn between going with 20mm or 25mm on the rears...
Hi Die Wolfe!

I purchased the spacers from Turner Motorsport:

(4075725-14125) H&R 20mm Wheel Spacers with Wheel Bolts - BMW F10 F01 X5M X6 (Pair) $142.45

(3075740-14125) H&R 15mm Wheel Spacers with Wheel Bolts - E70 X5, E71 X6 (Pair) $138.45

I chose the H&R as their products are always top quality and they are a well known company with proven racing experience. I would never go with a small shop with a lathe making these for half price. I would not want to risk the potential for sub-par materials or workmanship which could cause vibrations or worst case catastrophic failure! No thanks...

One thing to consider about the 25mm rear spacers is the fact that the spacer is bolted to the hubs and the wheels are bolted to the spacers. In my opinion that is NOT a desireable condition, but others may disagree. On a 200hp car that may be ok, but not on this beast which can snap axles with a hard launch. Just something to think about.

I will take some pics later today and post them.

Thanks!!

(Btw, received the package! Excellent!)
Ohhhh, so the 20mm are safer? I don't wanna risk anything so maybe I'll stick with 20mm. Thanks man and glad the package arrived!
Appreciate 0