08-10-2017, 06:09 PM   #7
SyL3nTFoRcE
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabs1815 View Post
LOL I HATED my e46 M3 without the exhaust it was WAY to loud I opted for the scorpion exhaust when i had that car gave it a nice throaty note. I guess for a $250 risk i could probably just bite the bullet and worst case scenario just go back to the way it was. Im mostly concerned about the drone at highway speeds is it constantly there?
I would definitely try the muffler delete first not hard at all. There is a drone but not bad as my e46 m3. My girlfriend would hate going on long trips in the m3 due to that drone. Now in the X5M she says she barely notices it and i have the muffler delete and resonators off. and we can have a normal conversation without yelling over the drone. When i punch it though to have some fun you can hear it open up though

The way they made this car to be so quiet on the inside is beyond me. it definitely is quieter than the m3 when it comes to highway drone. im going to try and get a few videos of my muffler delete, but as you already know videos can only helps so much
Appreciate 0