United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 328CI, 2013 X6 5.0

Garage List
2008 BMW 328 CI  [0.00]
2013 BMW X6  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_999 View Post
But let's be serious Mac, they are never going to get you your X6 (It is probably a running joke down in SC....hehehehe "he thinks we made his car almost two months ago!")
j/k
Maybe this is karma for being impatient? I need the car by End of September, when my Wife will be 9 months and the deep seat of the vert is too uncomfortable. Flipside is that it may have been difficult to find a slot, given the long ordering cycle...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradh2238 View Post
Mac still hasn't gotten his car? It's only been two weeks since my order and I got a call from the dealer today saying it had shipped out of South Carolina and I can pick it up at the dealer at the end of the week. There must really be something wrong with his order. I hope you are still reading Mac, because I'm just messing with you . I'm still hoping for end of the month.
You got me... my heart had an extra thump and I was going to call my CA. I'll call him today anyway (Smile)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rek View Post
Mac
What's the deal with your X6? I got mine in like 5 weeks. Told you to get that vermilion red interior. You would've had delivery already!! Lol
Dude... Midnight and Saddle? I have not seen that combo anywhere.. not to mention the base rims for the 50 (which I think are the second best looking rims offered)! It will be unique even though I don't plan on any mods.
Appreciate 0