View Single Post
      09-27-2019, 05:41 AM   #1
SergeyB
Rep
Drives: X5 2011

Car vibrations at low speed ~7 km/h when half throttle

Hi guys. I have E70 40d with 143k kilometers. I do not remember exactly when but may be around half year ago I started to feel strange vibrations only at low speed when I release gas pedal at all or half throttle. The speed is around 7 km/h. I had general vibrations at idle where driving wheel and doors were shaking and so I replaced engine mounts. After this the vibrations at idle are really small at driving wheel and almost nothing at doors, engine noise much less noticable. Unfortunately this strange vibration spot at low speed at half throttle did not go away, it is much less noticeable than before but I can feel the seats vibrating like if there is some resonance. I mostly drive in the city in the recent year and short distances. Now I added some diesel additive, took a car to highway in hope to clean fuel system, need to run through full tank so no results yet. I plan to change gas station (bad fuel??) and next thing I want to replace is transmission mount. Before going to official dealer I would like to hear any ideas on what might be the cause. Thank you!
Appreciate 0