mswaz
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanevery View Post
(New member, first post, first BMW...)

I placed an order for a 2013 X6-M last week. My dealer told me they were switching over the line in Spartanburg for the 2013's in April. I was surfing the various fan sites to find a more specific info on the actual cutover date and noticed you guys had a schedule posted which indicated that the 2012's would run through July! (Yikes!) My dealer assured the cutover was to happen in early April.

2013 options/pricing has already established and the BMW system is currently accepting orders for the 2013 X6. I finally got my production number and we also have a Conf. Production date of April 16th. I understand that is not my actual build/production date, but rather a date when the actual build date will be scheduled. I am told that the line must be running before they can assign a build date, and that the "Conf Prod" date must be after that window opens up.

So, if all of this is accurate and correct, the 2013 X6-M cutover will be in early April 2012.

Its going to be a long 60 days - and yes - I got the Adaptive LED headlight option
If you have the options and pricing details in hand for the X6 or X5M model would you mind posting them?

Also it was my understanding that the LED lights would be standard on M models.
Appreciate 0