United_States
Rep
Drives: Made in Bavaria

Garage List
2021 BMW X3e  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygel XXV View Post
Welcome to the club! One of the Dinan offices is located close to me. When I installed the stage 2, I chatted with them about the lack of tunes for the 35i, and they said there just hadn't been enough interest in modifying our version of the X6 to do much development. Hopefully one day we can eventually convince them to add more products lol.

By the way, just wanted to add that I'm about 1 year into the car with the tune. The only hiccup I've had in that time is one I'm not sure was tied to the tune or not. On a trip to Tahoe, I ran the car pretty low on gas and suddenly the car started running choppy and a CEL popped up. Long story short, I had a failed low pressure fuel pump (already had done the HPFP recall). BMW replaced under warranty so no big deal, but the timing of it just happened to be about a week after the stage 2 installation. Probably not related, but just thought it might be worth mentioning.
Thanks and cool info. Yes I am enjoying the extra power and drive-ability alot. Vehicle is much better than stock and gas mileage so far has ranged around 18.6 - 24.4 on the HWY. Around town mostly stayed in the 18-19 range which is good enough vs the 5.0 and M versions in terms of gas mileage. Just got the car back on Thur so I am still in the get acquainted phase of things.

As I also had an Eisenmann Race Exhaust done so I am getting used to that as well. Definitely gives the car...ah cajones! LOL Review and pics to be posted soon.
'10 BMW X5M (Black/Black) - gone not forgotten
'08 BMW M3 (Space Gray/Black) - gone not forgotten
Appreciate 0