Meddie
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5 35i

E70 OEM 215 Black Wheels - Minnesota

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
For sale are OEM BMW 'style 215' wheels in black and tires. The rear tires started to cord on the inside due to a bad alignment. They can be sold with or without the tires mounted. The TPMS sensors are intact, however they would not register on my 2007 4.8 for some reason and I never had a chance to figure it out. Currently have black roundel stickers covering the blue, but can easily be removed if needed.

Had these listed locally, but not too many interested parties heading into winter so decided to post nationally. Wheels are obviously on the heavier side, so shipping will have to be paid for. I can have the tires removed for shipping as well, which would make it a lot easier/cheaper. I would recommend this route as the rear tires aren't in usable condition and the fronts probably have another summer left before needing replacement. As of now however, wheels haven't been touched since taking them off in August.

Asking 1600 + actual shipping costs. Wheels are located at Imola Motorsports in Golden Valley, Minnesota for winter storage, but I am personally selling the wheels.

(before the bad alignment corded them)

Let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited by Meddie; 06-28-2013 at 04:10 PM..
Appreciate 0