Originally Posted by Bob MG View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by northern2020 View Post
I was waiting for this.....OMFG

Sounds sick, almost viper like....F-1 like.,,,

How about a little clip from the exterior pretty please

I think I'm fully doing this mod....
My arms aren't long enough to hang out the back LOL

I will see what I can do, maybe get my wife to video me cerraring down the road like a toss to record my exhausts sound NOT!!

all jokes aside I will do some regular driving speeds so you can hear idle and low revs

It's actually sounds quieter at low rpm with the akra fitted than before with SS DPs and the OEM bitch can.

The sound was very farty like since the engine was breathing more air down the OEM rear section and it sounded a little wierd to say the least.

Now at idle and low rpm, it's sounds like there are 670 Horses biting each others asses to kick out.

On pull away it settles the irritaiing flapping sound I got before (a bit like putting some cardboard in your wheel spokes as a kid to pretend you were on a Harley) and now it's sounds like a proper V8 TT

On flat out it sounds a little raspy and high pitched like a Ferris CS stradale. (I had one, so sorry of analogy is a bad one)

Stay tuned, shoot me a pm if anyone needs any assistance on this as the whole project was a first since there were no real write up on the SS DPs before I bought mine, plus the ESS 100 RON tune and finally the 5 month wait for the Akra.
No offense, but I think 670 hp may be a bit of a overestimation?

I can't see where the jump in hp occurs

Tune~ 50-60 for 100 RON
exhaust ~ 10-12
Dp's your thinking ~ 50-60?

Would love to see your beast dyno'd

Not trying to be negative, just would like to see hard numbers