PopsnBurbles
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135is :) 192/586

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL335 View Post
Manny got screwed vs. Bradley in the first fight. Got caught with a punch vs. Marquez...other than that, he's been stone cold. He's ready. Mayweather is overrated as he has always chosen who he fights...not taken on all comers. Screw him...he's gonna get his ass kicked.
True that Manny got screwed vs Bradley 1
True that Manny took a lucky hit. If you play RPGs, it was "a critical hit!"

Untrue that Mayweather is overrated. He's seriously good. Taken on the same foes that Pacman took and got away relatively unscathed. His defenses, speed, and accuracy are top notch. What's truly amazing with "Money" is his ability to adapt to and learn his opponents ability in a short amount of time. This is almost as stupid as the haters saying "Le Bron/Kobe sucks." Watch full fights that Mayweather was in...not talking about biased cherry picked highlights.

True that Mayweather chooses his fights. However, a good portion of those fights were with notable foes that Pacman also took on but at catch weights.

Now, I'm not a Mayweather D-rider. I want Manny to win but his chances are low given their styles. If Mayweather proves to be a bit too evasive for Pacman, Mayweather dictates the pace and rhythm of the fight and Pacman loses. If Mayweather get's hurt, he's off his rhythm and Pacman will destroy him. At the end of the day, I would love to see Mayweather's face reconfigured as badly as what Manny did to Margarito regardless if Manny loses.
Appreciate 0