View Single Post
      02-06-2013, 10:59 AM   #14
Jimshorts
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: x5m

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpcar View Post
the X5M is definitely a sleeper, 9 out of 10 people have no idea what it is. That's why I get so many idiot Mustang and Camero drivers that tries to over take me on the freeway. I always leave them a mile behind, they had no idea what just hit them and would stay behind me the whole time trying to figure out my badge. This actually just happened the other day, an Audi A6 tried to out take me on a freeway on ramp so I punched it and left him behind. He pulled up to me and stay behind my side the whole time... I think he was checking out my badge, trying to figure out what the heck this X5 was.

Coincidentally I have a license plate frame that reads "Yes, it's an "M", Yes I am insane"

LOL!

I also noticed the X5M is also a major MILF magnet. I get more looks from MILF than I do in the Ferrari....
Sweet garage pcar!

I have to say I agree with everything you said above. I love ruining peoples day in an SUV nothing more satisfying. And the MILFS just keep coming!!!!