06-02-2014, 08:33 PM   #66
mrmomo313
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6 Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthShoreM3 View Post
Yes these are the signature series. That was me waiting! Took a while, but well worth the wait. Color and fitment Are perfect. The offset is really killer as well. Almost flush to the massive wheel arch flares on the X5M. Both front and rear have great concavity. The fronts may not be as aggressive as we needed clearance for the 410mm 6 piston brembos, which finally will be mounted tomorrow!! 6 months in the making to get this set up complete. The issue has been the 20 inch wheel size.

This will be a one of one, which is pretty rare these days in the modding world.

Would I of liked and would it have made my life easier going with a 21 or bigger wheel. Yes. But, tire choices are horrible in my opinion for those sizes and for X5M massive tire needs.

When this is all said and done I will have removed at least 150lbs of unsprung weight (tires, stock wheels and now front brakes).

The rear caliper set up will be waiting a little while. In process of building a home.

Pics to come tomorrow all of the brakes. I think everyone will be quite pleased of the finish.
Love those new wheels! Wish you could have bought mine though haha

2018 M6 Gran Coupe Competition- Singapore Grey/Aragon Brown
DME Stage 3
Appreciate 0