View Single Post
      05-05-2014, 10:15 PM   #29
poloka
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 540xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerrotBMW
I have battled the black soot since purchasing my 50i pre-owned with 22,000 miles. I couldn't keep it clean and I just figured it was normal. A couple weeks ago I noticed it started up a little differently that it had been. Then, last week it shut off at a red light and decided to go ahead and schedule service. I dropped it off this morning and already got the call telling me they're replacing all 8 injectors and some oil breather hoses all under warranty.

Also getting (another) passenger seat mat under warranty. Third time the seat belt chime and light go off randomly.

Also replacing plastic trim along the top side of the tailgate that creaks when turning or on rough roads.

John Sojdei is the SA of choice at Classic in Plano, TX in my opinion. Great communication.
Awesome! Yeah, before out of warranty gotta take advantage of what they offer. BTW, after my post the dealer called back and said the piston rings are seeping and will have to break down engine and replace all seals. Little excessive but glad they took it a step further to make sure nothing else was wrong.

Previously owned:
2015 650xi Gran Coupe MSport
2011 X5 50xi MSport
Appreciate 0