idrift4wd
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Three Hundred and Thirty Five

Garage List
2007 BMW  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WedgePerformance View Post
Fast or Stable? With flash only, I can run the shit out of my car all day long on the track and never limp. I agree if you want to make all out power, stack for boost control, but let the DME do fueling and timing.

I just tried the JB4 ISO G5 and I can say if I was running a base flash things would probably been better for maps 1, 2, 5, and 7. I ran mainly map 6 to dial in boost because I was running a very aggressive backend flash. To be honest, the PROcede is a much better choice for stacking because it's truly passive. With the JB, you can't drop into map 0 to run just flash. You also are limited to map 6 for custom tuning.

So are people who stack actually faster? Maybe... As long as you don't limp.
flashing is more consistent and stable forsure! I just hate cobb and dont understand protuning. Jb4 make the power without "tuning". from dyno sheets to 1/4 mile times. I've looked at protuned 1/4 mile times. not impressed. Same with dyno sheets.

thats why im going to backend flash my jb4 next week when my g5 comes in.

Im pretty confident I can run 11's with drag radials or backend flash. def hit 11s with both. basically with just tune and e85.

12.0 @ 117
Appreciate 0