View Single Post
      10-09-2009, 07:36 PM   #18
330CIZHP
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 330 CI ZHP

I see you own an X5 M. If you think this (after 1:05) is boring as f*ck, you either have serious hearing issues or are only resistant to the criticism.

http://www.youtube.com/user/PencilGe.../8/qji3i0rUzvE

I have driven an M3 sedan with 6 speed and M3 coupe with M-DCT and all I can say is the M3 sounds (and ofcourse handles) like the X5/X6 M could not even dream of.

Obviously, I am fine with X5 M being what it is since it is an SUV. My biggest issue is the next M5 becoming as boring sounding as that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal Groceries View Post
I beg to differ. The M3 is as boring as f*ck to me. I test drove them several times, but just could not bring myself to go for it. The M5 certainly is a serious contender, but that transmission is just not acceptable.

The X5 M is definitely not boring.

All just a matter of opinion.

Still waiting for a "Real" M owner to stop me and challenge me to remove my "M" badge. You know what it reminds me of? When the Jeep Taliban got their knickers wadded after the Jeep went independent front suspension.... Times change, technologies change, get over it people. It's done. Quit whining.

- Lamborghini on turbocharging

Last edited by 330CIZHP; 10-09-2009 at 08:05 PM..
Appreciate 0