Rep
Drives: BMW M3 JB 04 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papogator24 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports View Post
Quote:
Forgive me, but I have springs in the rear. Does this mean I don't have a self leveling suspension? I took some pictures (crappy and in the dark) but did not see any airbags.
You can either check physically again using better lighting or you can run your vin on a vin decoder site and check the options on the vehicle.
I checked and here's a better picture. Looks like no self leveling. Good idea to get new bump stops like everyone suggest in the earlier post?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Forgive me, but I have springs in the rear. Does this mean I don't have a self leveling suspension? I took some pictures (crappy and in the dark) but did not see any airbags.
You can either check physically again using better lighting or you can run your vin on a vin decoder site and check the options on the vehicle.
I checked and here's a better picture. Looks like no self leveling. Good idea to get new bump stops like everyone suggest in the earlier post?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdX5M View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yes

If lowering go with the M5 bump stops on all 4 corners.
this
2011 VW Golf R DSG White/Black
IG: @060Motorsports
Appreciate 0