View Single Post
      02-22-2016, 09:15 AM   #9
racermp
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 330i

final review

so installed it early sat morning, no issues so far.

as far as drivability, like omgboost mentioned that it's not a significant feel in increase of power i do however hear the turbo spool up quicker at lower rpms, also at full throttle, i can hear air gushing out the exhaust in the back right. kinda weird. exhaust is louder at all rpms.

It does accelerate quicker, and second gear, you can feel the torque as soon as the turbo kicks in right after 2k. launching in second gear feels like first gear before the piggy now. the engine feels and sounds more effortless when accelerating. it does go thru gears a lot quicker than stock. however i don't have numbers to prove anything as i didn't measure before and after.

i feel like drivability is better, little more linear throttle. one thing i don't' like about the n55 vs my last turbo cars is that it feels like very little boost unless you floor it. it's not linear.

as far as the bms piggy, i think i'll keep it. i like the daily drivability of it, i'll add a inbox filter and see if it does anything.

attached are screen shots as i couldn't find good ones anyone made. i did push back the bax slightly to the first zip tie in the picture but stays in tight.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0