08-04-2014, 02:06 PM   #1
jordan8anthony
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 E92 F80 F10

Project Panther: Track Stance Build

Hi there
I picked up my dream car on 05/23/14, a Jet Black e92 M3 DCT.
I started modding as soon as the car entered my driveway
This project is still being worked on but I would like to share the current progress I've made so far. This is a garage build, everything DIY minus paint of course Hope you enjoy!

The day after I brought the car home a fellow forum member delivered her first set of wheels! Work equips in 19x10/19x11 +11 offset! He had plasti dipped the faces to protect them so the first thing I did was remove all of the residue and hand polish them back out.

Next step was the LCI tail light conversion. Ordered them from the good folks over at iND! Great buying experience.

Next step was coilovers. Wanted to have something that went low with comfort. After reading the write-up by member WhatsBFc I figured they were the proper option to go with.
Picked up a set of Motorsports Hardware race nuts and stud conversion kit as well.

After having the stance dialed in I figured it was time to go with exhaust.
I ordered the Macht Schnell X-pipe from EAS. I always went with a custom exhaust cutouts that I had welded in before the rear muffler.

The next step was round I "mild aero" Sent the diffuser, skirts and lip to be color matched. As well as the front bumper for a reflector delete and respray.

While my parts were at the shop getting painted I opted to send my headlights out to Luis @ OSS designs for a complete rebuild! Still waiting on those to arrive.

Round II aero consisted of Varis Hyper Canards and a Voltex GT wing which were painted Jet black to match all of the other pieces!
Purple Macht Schnell tow strap and custom front grills were added as well.

Testing out OEM mudflaps!

Wing is still getting put together and I am still waiting for my headlights to return as well as a few more aero piece =) Stayed tuned hope you guys enjoy!

Last edited by jordan8anthony; 08-12-2014 at 04:52 PM..
Appreciate 0