View Single Post
      10-06-2015, 06:04 PM   #410
Dawgman
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5 50i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgman View Post
Yes, big Husky fan. My build date is 9/10, so I would think there would be some pretty good updates to do. I haven't found any coding that I have lost and I had a pretty extensive list.

I had no clue about the HPFP. I had the following replaced:

Updated fuel injectors
Vacuum Pump
Low pressure fuel sensor with line
PCV lines
Mass Air Flow Meters

Along with a bunch of clamps, lines, and gaskets. No care package was given like others have received.

So what is the scoop on this HPFP? Is there a bulletin out on it? Going to be really pissed if I have to take it again to get this done when they could have easily done it this time.
Well, it looks like taking my car to Bellevue BMW has bit me good. I started getting a slow oil leak the day I got it back and it has progressed since then. I finally got tired of the oil on my garage floor and took it back to them today. Just got a call from the SA saying they don't really know where the leak is coming from, could be somewhere around the turbo. They would be more than happy to take a look at it will cost me $5800. This car has never leaked oil until I brought it in there for this fix. THey are taking no responsibility and are telling me the leak is not coming from anywhere they did work. Completely unacceptable and the SA was a total ASS about it.

Any ideas on next steps?
Appreciate 0