View Single Post
      05-03-2015, 08:55 PM   #16
cjbravo
Registered
Rep
Drives: X6 2014 M look

Same problems..

Hello everyone, I have a similar dilemma, this is my story, I have a x6 2014 look M, and perform a retrofit off NBT kit for E71-NBT headunit + 8.8 '' monitor + touch iDrive, and it work perfect !! I have Nav, bmw app, etc.. the only problem is the awful sound, so to fix it …….. I buy BSW Stage 1 Sound Pack changing my 10 speakers ( mid and tw center, mid/tw 2 for each door, Don’t have back pilar speakers ) and change my oem sub to Earthquake SWS-8XI Shallow Woofer System 2 Ohm 600 Watt 8 “.

The sound improved, but it sounded very low, so to fix this, I buy one Ethernet cable to OBD Interface Cable E-SYS ICOM for Coding, download the E-SYS learned to use it and probe every possible sound configuration but not yet I get good sound.

Probe with the following modes: HIFI , Stereo ( that I use today, sounds good but in hi volume is distorted a little), then top HIFI, All on the external amp mode.

My OEM amp, part number 6512 9312471 is a Lear bone HiFi System Audio Amplifier.

My million dollar question, What do I do to get better sound !!!! Can I change the amplifier with some kind of retrofit for connection…

Like I said, I already have change the speakers and Subwoofers and my CIC retrofit, so I only need the amp connection to do it … Please help me ;(.
Appreciate 0