Rep
Drives: M3, M4, X3 M40i, X5M

Garage List
2017 m4  [0.00]
2010 BMW X5M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by greddy91 View Post
Keenly interested in the price it finally sells for. GLWS
We'll see... I'm not going to budge much since I'm literally selling the car for the price of the mods alone. I really wouldn't mind keeping it for a little longer if no one jumps on it... The funny thing is that I'm not even tired of it, I'm just tempted by the idea of something new! I'm sure I will add this one to my list of regrets that include the e30 M3, e24 Alpina, e34 540i/6 Msport and e36 M3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVS PWR View Post
GLWS -awesome example of sweet mods
Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyL3nTFoRcE View Post
say it aint so

Been following this car for a while, i hope it goes to another good owner. Good luck with the sale. Someone will be happy buying this.

Whats nextafter this if you dont mind me asking?
hmmmmm..... maybe take the cash and trade the M4 in on a Porsche GT3?
I drove one last fall and can't get it out of my head!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5james View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOO! C'mon, what's wrong with having multiple vehicles :-) We've got a '97 328ci, '98 740iL, '01 Suzuki TL1000R, '02 Ford Harley Davidson edition, '08 535xiT and '10 X5M...all with varying levels of mods. We've got a vehicle for every situational need :-) Short of a house where I'll get my money back, I just can't see putting so much money into things only to walk away from them at their prime! YOLO, man...keep her!
Well first of all, I'm obviously

We also went from a home with 4 garage spaces to a lakeside condo with only 2 garage spaces... leaving our dailys outside, which defeats the idea of always being able to park in the dry, loading groceries, etc. +we always have to choose between which M car to drive to a car show or either drive them separately... then there's upkeep, insurance, property taxes, etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by werdn View Post
Nooo way! I can't believe that you are selling this car!!!
This is not an easy decision and it hasn't left yet, but if it does, there will likely be something new and exciting around the corner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDR142 View Post
YOU'RE NUTS!
Certifiable!
I need

2020 X5M - Tanzanite II
2012 M3 - Alpine White
Appreciate 0