11-20-2015, 07:56 PM   #332
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5driver View Post
You mean the time it rained and you almost didn't trim your hedge! Good damn thing I reminded you!

I was also referring to the troubles you guys seem to be having with terror cells operating in Belgium.
Yeah it was a good reminder of you of the hedge , but the beast is growing again !

Yes I knew you was referring about the terror cells in Belgium !
And it was ME that was typing the word "MOLENBEEK" - Belgium in the thread even before it was on CNN !
Please check out my comment here in # 202 http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...7#post18910947
Molenbeek is actually a Belgian Jihadi welness center for more than a decade !
Police is chicken to patrol out in Molenbeek , and we had lots of violent incidents between muslim youth and the police .
Muslim youth 12-14 year old throw bricks on police vehicles , they threw a brick on police officer head , police had a cranial fracture !
It's actually war between muslims and police for many years while the government did nothing and so Molenbeek became 100% muslim and not muslims are not welcome and means war !
Finally after many years and by the terror attack pressure of other countries last monday november 16 the police special force went to Molenbeek !
But also on monday november 16 did the Belgian police a national speed cam marathon 24 hours to screw us....us Belgians , more than 21,400 people were caught on hidden speed cams ...
Imagine...Belgium hosts Jihadis and the police went for speed cams in the whole country !
Paris terror attack came from Molenbeek , arms and explosives too even their cars had Belgian plates on it !
That's one of the raisons why I said several times on here Belgium politics really sucks and I'm ashamed to be a Belgian ..
Jihadi ABDESLAM-SALAH escaped in Paris but he has still his bomb belt and is probably back in Belgium !
And I'm 100% sure we saw not the end of Molenbeek !
"God bless America"

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0