11-26-2012, 06:23 AM   #9
ddk632
Chief Senior Executive Managing VP of Orange Sales
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 BMW F87 M2 6MT MG HBDGR !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ep99 View Post
Hi, I noticed you mentioned a 6-disc changer in the package...hope you didn't have to pay too much for it.

I am actually surprised that they offered that feature these day caused you can actually copy your CDs into the idrvie HD.

Congrats on the new ride and the red leather interior...good choice.
It's a $600 option. I have it in both of my Mercedes' and both my wife and I use them a lot. We also keep DVDs in there for the kids with the rear seat entertainment screens, so it's really convenient to switch movies on the go. I also still have lots of CDs and no time to rip them all and organize my music collection onto a hard drive.

I didn't get the X6 rear entertainment because it is crap. Only one screen and its smack in the middle of the center console where I like to put my elbow while driving. So I will be looking for aftermarket screens that I can get integrated with the head unit - anyone done this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw246 View Post
whats per center del? im going to order an x6 in the next few months and the dealer mentioned it and didn't really explain...
No idea, sorry. Are you sure "per center del" is what the option is called? Check again so we can try to help you. What was the context of how your dealer mentioned this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess///M View Post
Great choices - can't wait to see pictures. The ONLY option I didn't get was the cd changer (wish I had as I still love my CDs).
Thanks Jess///M, yeah that was part of my thinking as I mentioned above. I opted out of the cold weather package and am starting to wonder if I should add it just to have. The only package I know I won't have regrets about is the Ventilated seats, because it locks you in to boring leather color choices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike van D View Post
Congrats on the order and welcome the world of ///M!
Thanks!!! I've been like a big kid that is waiting the arrival of a new toy!
Appreciate 0