Garage List
2009 E90 M3  [6.50]
BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 450.00

Or Best Offer
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Hello everyone. I recently replaced my accessory rear entertainment kit because I was having an issue with one monitor not turning off unless there was a DVD installed in it. I dealt with it for a while, then ultimately replaced the entire system since not many parts are available separately for this kit. While removing the kit, I found a broken wire in one of the connectors but it was too late to return the new kit. So I replaced every part of the kit and I'd like to try to recoup a little cash if I can on the old kit. The broken wire is shown, and can easily be connected using simple split connectors outside of the relatively cheap existing connector. It's not a shielded wire, so a simple fix would work very well. I did test that prior to removal. I wish I had found this prior to investing in a new kit. The kit was in my E70 that is equipped with sport seats, if that makes a difference. See the pictures below and let me know if you have any questions. I would be happy to send out any other information that is required.
Feel free to PM or email directly- trdfan13@yahoo.com. If you want the kit right away, my PayPal info is the same as my email and in most cases the kit will ship the same day as payment is received.
I don't know what the value of this kit used is, but the kit does retail for $1495. That puts the typical dealer cost around $1200, so I'm asking (reduced) $450 OBO including shipping and PayPal fees.
Thanks in advance to those interested!
Bryan

Attached Images

Last edited by MilehighM3; 02-25-2013 at 01:40 PM..
Appreciate 0