View Single Post
      06-14-2013, 09:37 PM   #7
BMWrules7
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015, 740 LdX, Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by szj2020
I was always disappointed with their service and stuff, but never to the point of complaining, but what happens last month is just outrages.

My regular beef with them is long waiting time for service, asking $20 for replacement Toyota corolla while they keep your car for few days (recall repair).

But this is something that got me fuming.

6 months ago i went for regular maintenance/oil change. Service rep told me that my Brakes are due in the same time (pads and disks) and this is something that is free because is cover by BMW warranty.

After 2 days car was ready with new brakes and oil.

Approximately 30 days later i got call from Service rep. from BMW West Island saying that they made a mistake and brake job was not covered by BMW warranty and basically i own them $1500. I was just speechless.

At the beginning i was trying to explain to them that i need to agree to the repair/service cost before job was done if they want to charge me.

After 20 min of very bizarre conversation i simply told the that i'm not going to pay dime, as i never agree to this, and they can take brakes back and install the old-ones or just can file a lawsuit against me.

that was end of this, but yesterday i call them for the oli appointment, and i was told that they will not service me as according to them i have unpaid invoice for $1500.

As conclusion word of advice, if you go there, be careful, they may offer you free new engine replacement but month after they will send you invoice for $20K
That is outrageous. Please post their email address and contact name. I want to write them a letter.

Let us all write them a letter!
Appreciate 0