AndreyATC
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 Tesla Model X P90DL

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Army335xi View Post
I don't find it ridiculous... Okay, yeah I'm an X5 owner, but when looking between the X5 and the X6, I preferred to have seating for upto 7 versus seating for 4... The New X6 coming out makes up for it with seating for 5 (including driver) but it's too little, too late. If the X6 had been available with seating for 5 from the get go, sales may have been a lot better... Hell even the small 3 series can seat upto 5... The X6 doesn't give you the same utility as a traditional SAV (x5 or X3). Don't get me wrong, you look good in an X6, but functionality, it's just not the same.. Just my .02 cents
Totally disagree here
It's perfect car for me and many other people
1. It seats 5 comfortably
2. It has ground clearance of X5 and it's pretty good offroader
3. Cargo space bigger than my dad's Audi Q5 or friends X3,
4. It rides better than any SUV on the planet!

For family with 1-2 kids it's perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by aas5 View Post
This is grossly inaccurate as bmw never intended x6 to be a car produced for the masses. As far as I know, x6 is selling BETTER than BMW expected when it decided to produce the car. All of the x models are produced in SC for the whole world and bmw just doubled its production targets this year. Part of the increase is driven by the demand for the newly redesigned x3 and part by the continued strong demand for x5 but make no mistake, bmw is happy with the sales of x6.
Exactly,
Sales for X6 are rocking!
More than double of their expectaion

Last edited by AndreyATC; 06-06-2011 at 12:25 PM..
Appreciate 0