View Single Post
      01-09-2012, 09:37 AM   #25
GMP - MATTHEW
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tycoonm View Post
Can I purchase the front wide bumper alone without the rest of the hamann kit??
Hey good evening Tycoonm! Happy New Year!

I am a little confused as to what your looking for. You had said your looking for the front wide bumper from Hamann. Are you looking for the Tycoon Evo M Hamann front bumper that fits the wide body Tycoon and Tycoon Evo M Body kits? or are you looking for their front bumper that fits the X6m OEM BMW Fenders?

If your wondering what is the difference please allow me to explain. Both bumpers are exactly the same in overall looks. The only difference between the two is that one is slightly wider than the other so that it lines up perfectly with the wider front fenders of Hamann's Tycoon wide body kit and the other is meant to line up perfectly with the narrow fenders.

Now I can order both bumpers. I can order the one for the BMW stock X6m fenders all day long anytime

The Wide bumper for the wide body kit, there is only two ways I can order the bumper, either with the purchase of the full tycoon evo wide body kit, or if you already have the wide body kit and you had an accident and need a replacement.

Please let me know which one you would like to order and I would be glad to help you get what you want as soon as possible.
Appreciate 0