View Single Post
      10-23-2012, 08:30 PM   #16
Rygel XXV
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1230vani View Post
I am really not sure what to do, my plan was to wait for the new model of the X5 and get it as soon as it is out. Heard stories never to get a car that has just been released, but am still thinking that most likely I will be fine. An idea of getting another X6 is fun because I would get certain extras that were not available, but it is still esssentially the same car (they have not changed much because they did not have to). New X5 should be a brand vehicle and a whole new experience, then again what if I dont like it. The X6 really drives a lot better than the current X5 and is a totally different car... Thoughts ideas? Thanks!
Do you need the size of the X6? Because after a year and a half of driving it I'm certain I don't. But my family is just me, my wife, and our dogs, so not that big. I'm planning to trade in on an X4 or a Porsche Macan, maybe a year after they come out so I can avoid any first-year bugs. If you like gadgets in your car, then those two I'd expect to be slightly less luxuriously appointed, but I could be wrong. On the other hand, I'd also expect them to handle better. Maybe worth checking out?
Appreciate 0