02-12-2013, 12:45 PM   #18
younghno50
AlpineWhiteE70SAV
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW X5 35i SAV

Quote:
Originally Posted by richmondbimmer View Post
Thanks for the input everyone! One more thing...the convenience package for some reason includes chrome trim.. not crazy about chrome around windows but do like the sheen in the grill that they include in the package. Is there a way to get the convenience pkg and delete the chrome trim from around the windows?

You gotta step up to the Sports Activity model to get the gloss black window trim and the black headliner

HUD is an absolute MUST. if you're using the nav system the HUD tells you when to turn without looking down and over. Speed display on the windshield is an awesome option, IMO. my steering wheel is adjusted low so i cannot see how fast i'm driving b/w 50-80.

Soft close doors i have heard mixed reviews on before i ordered mines. i hear is loud and really not a big deal that's worth the money.

if you're in a region where its gets cold in the winter, cold weather package is a must with that heated steering wheel. it's just awesome innovation.

i ordered just the HUD and not the technology package because i could care less about more cameras and more electrical things that will go wrong in the long term.
2013 E70 35i Sports Activity. Alpine White, Sand Beige leather, Dark bamboo wood trim, Convenience, CWP, Running Boards, HUD, 20" wheels, PCD 101 experience 3/15/13 Greer, SC. Gone but never forgotten: 2004 E46 ///M3 Cabriolet.
Appreciate 0